Iconoclast David Nicolas smells Tesco's smoke! ~ Tesco-Complaint

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Iconoclast David Nicolas smells Tesco's smoke!

Dear Mr Leahy, I visited your store at the Holmbush Centre, Shoreham-by-Sea, Sussex, today, with the intention of doing my weekly shopping. As an ex-smoker who nearly died of the addiction (lung surgery 13 years ago finally helped me kick the awful dependency), I am very sensitive to tobacco smoke and have medical advice not to go near it.

Although I cannot prove it, I am 100% certain that people have been smoking inside your store and its foyer, the smell of stale cigarette smoke was overwhelming, so much so that I left without doing my shopping (nor did I stop for petrol). I mentioned it to two members of staff who were suitably indifferent.

Whilst I can appreciate you selling cigarettes to the lower social classes, as it is extremely profitable (there has never been a better way of taxing the poor and the stupid than by cigarettes, booze and gambling... as all competent politicians know). I would ask that you stop smoking inside the store if you expect my custom and the 80% of us that prefer not to smoke.

Yours sincerely
David Nicolas - GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO

www.davidnicolas.tv
www.davidnicolas.co.uk
www.myspace.com/davidnic0las
http://davidnicolas.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know the layout of this store, but customers do sometimes smoke just outside the main doors and it can blow in a bit. There is no way they would allow or turn a blind eye to anyone smoking inside the building.

Anonymous said...

I doubt Tesco are allowing people to smoke in the foyer somehow.

"Whilst I can appreciate you selling cigarettes to the lower social classes"

So because you don't smoke now it somehow makes you above anyone that does? Give me a break!

Anonymous said...

This guy is a fruit loop - check out his website and videos on youtube to see why.

Complete social degenerate.

Anonymous said...

Where's he got selling ciargettes is profitable from? All the tax goes to the government not Tesco's!

There is no money in ciratettes for a retailer.

Anonymous said...

well mr nicholas i seek you here and i seek you there but tesco special forces seeks you everywhere

Anonymous said...

Go shop elsewhere then!

sv 388 said...

SV 388
SabungAyamOnline
SV 388

SV 388 | SABUNG AYAM | SV3888 | SABUNG AYAM ONLINE said...

adu ayam sv388